phpBB Forum

It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
GTA 5 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:15279954
Post Re: GTA 5
If we play online I think we should make it an invite only game. There is a lot of cheating going on unimpeded.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:538759
MCID: Fluff_a_Licious
BattleTag: Netrahedon#2897
Havent played lately online, dont know if they even have some kind of anti-cheat, Imho I think they totaly forgot it, propably to get worse now with the new modding tools.

Here are the patch notes for todays update:

-Fixed an issue where the GTAV Launcher would use an abnormally high percentage of CPU and sometimes crash

-Fixed an issue where frame rate would drop when left-clicking the mouse while driving

-Added a grid to the Golf mini-game to show the topology of the green while putting

-Fixed an issue where a character’s eyebrows or other facial features could change erroneously when transferred to PC

-Fixed an issue where a some players were asked to transfer their GTA Online character while a transfer was already in progress

-YouTube uploads via the Rockstar Editor will now correctly resume if Internet connection is lost during the upload and later restored

-Fixed a rare issue where the game could crash while using the Rockstar Editor

-Projects containing deleted clips will now load properly in the Rockstar Editor and warn the player of the missing clips

-Fixed an issue where birds were not recorded correctly in Rockstar Editor clips

-Corrected an issue where certain characters in Windows usernames would cause the Launcher to fail to load or other undesired game behavior. For details, see this page.

-Fixed an issue where players with one garage would not be able to replace an existing vehicle if the garage was full and the new vehicle was purchased from an in-game website

-Additional fixes to prepare for iFruit support

-Crew Tire Smoke can no longer be purchased if you are not in a Crew

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

There is a crash bug with aiming guns in a car if your last aimed weapon was a throwable.

To avoid it, if you have thrown a grenade/stickybomb (while on foot), switch to pistol and aim with that before getting into the car.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

Haven't tried this, but it might help performance:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV ... oticeable/

Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:14464950
MCID: Paulmega
The guys at R* have launched a pretty competetion, y'all might want to join in!

Quote:
To commemorate this week's launch of Grand Theft Auto V on the PC, we worked with our friends at Digital Storm to create a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Velox Custom Performance GTAV PC with the express purpose of giving it away to one very lucky fan.

The design features a satin metallic black automotive paint finish, a laser engraved tinted window showcasing the Grand Theft Auto V logo prominently, plus software controlled LED lighting. And it's not just a looker, this custom machine is armed with a six core Intel® Core i7 processor, an ultra-fast Intel® SSD 750 Series, dual Nvidia® Titan X graphics cards and custom rigid tube liquid cooling, so you'll have what you need under the hood to run GTAV at a blistering 60 frames-per-second and at 4K resolution.

Enter before May 1st at the Rockstar Games Social Club for the chance to win this awe-inspiring rig: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events.

Event is free to enter for everyone, just join it here! (Lower right corner)

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:30930343
MCID: Deepblue686
This is probably the hardest GTA I've played so far.
Only completed the first mission and already having problems.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

It's probably the easiest GTA ever made. It has checkpoints, none of the missions are very hard, it puts all the difficult stuff as optional objectives to get 100%.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

Oh.....
I guess I'm just really bad then..... :oops:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:9355639
MCID: Fr3ddi3
I don't think it's harder but i have to say, there's not enough feedback to let you know your taking damage, this is made all the more apparent by the AI base accuracy being better than previous games.

But shooting is about as easy as ever and the driving is sadly not as hard to master as it was before. Still fun though.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:00 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

I still find it as hard as ever to drive.
But that's mostly if I'm trying to go really fast which I suppose makes sense.
So slidey at times.

It's trying to avoid traffic when you don't know which way they're going to turn, especially if they suddenly just pull out infront of you, then you avoid them and hit something else.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next