phpBB Forum

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:54 pm

What's going on? 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:20195851
MCID: Rainbow_477
Post Re: What's going on?
If you would hire me on getting access to Sourcemod, then I'm available for that.

I've done some working with sourcemod on my server so gained some experience and knowledge of it.

And I would suggest Cori and Nitros to this. They are good experienced with Sourcemod, Programming and more stuff. They've helped me alot with my server, especially when there's things I can't solve.

They have better knowledge then me on this but I do know some basics and keeps learning by time. I'd say I know most about boss configs right now.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
I would most definately put Cori and Nitros forward for being our scripters. They are very intelligent in that sector. I would also like to put myself forward for being a server Co-Admin of Thunder to help keep the peace on the server. I am serious about people who may be exploiting/glitching and hacking and have reported this to Thunder at times. I have no intent of getting involved on the scripting side of stuff as I am inexperienced in this sector but would like to help keep order on the server itself.

I have been in talks with Thunder about having some extra Admin assistance on the server when he is not here. I am a very active, friendly player on the server, I like to joke around with the community and I am happy to answer the questions of newcomers should they need help understanding some stuff. I would put my heart into monitoring the server and if anyone would be grateful enough to support this then I would be truly grateful!

Thanks and any feedback/support appreciated! :-)

Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:27082221
Jamieboi2 wrote:
I would most definately put Cori and Nitros forward for being our scripters. They are very intelligent in that sector. I would also like to put myself forward for being a server Co-Admin of Thunder to help keep the peace on the server. I am serious about people who may be exploiting/glitching and hacking and have reported this to Thunder at times. I have no intent of getting involved on the scripting side of stuff as I am inexperienced in this sector but would like to help keep order on the server itself.

I have been in talks with Thunder about having some extra Admin assistance on the server when he is not here. I am a very active, friendly player on the server, I like to joke around with the community and I am happy to answer the questions of newcomers should they need help understanding some stuff. I would put my heart into monitoring the server and if anyone would be grateful enough to support this then I would be truly grateful!

Thanks and any feedback/support appreciated! :-)

Support

Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:96982058
In my opinion jamie would be a perfect admin to deal with toxic or annoying players.
He is on the server most of the time,is a really nice guy and never goes against the server rules.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:49250027
MCID: AdvancedCori
+support for jamie

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
Thanks guys. I am also constantly going on at people spamming lennys with keybinds and abusing the voteslay. I am sometimes forced on the rare occasion to call Thunder to deal with it.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:55370713
It depends on how many people are allowed to gain acces. I'm more of a fan of having multiple people to have acces rather than a single person.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:00 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:1:62934610
MCID: ApophisWiseman
To be honest, I think the server needs atleast need 3-5 ish around in total.

also supported for Jamie.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 am
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:14985898
MCID: Agentino
Well we see you guys on here all the time so I'd say that what's been suggested here sounds good to me. It's frog's call though so we'll have to wait for his response. :)

HH Cup Season 1 Champion
HH Cup Season 2 Champion
HH Cup Season 3 Loser

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:15279954
I should reiterate something frog said, which is that if someone wants to get involved, they should send him a PM directly as he won't be checking this forum. You should probably contact others and form a group of people willing to work together to maintain the server as well.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW