phpBB Forum

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 am

List of requested things fixing for HH4. 
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:1:62934610
MCID: ApophisWiseman
Post List of requested things fixing for HH4.
Requested by AlexanderWF

This topic will focus on all the problems HH4 currently have.
If something you think is missing or have some suggestions the you can post them below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spy
Invis watch:After the Gun Mettle update the watch gives the spy speed boost while cloaked which can be exploited by spamming it or just waste time or for stalemate.
(Note: If a spy cloaks and gets dmg by hales like Bills smg, it will insta kill the spy.)

Dead ringer: Used to cover hales attack by 50%, now however insta kills.

Demo
No Class limit which basicly means infinite deals with demoknights which can give them the same speed of a scout with the boots 10% movement speed combined with chargin targe 5% movement speed and the eyelander.

Medic
The only problem the medic have right now is since the Tough Break update, there's
a glitch with the uber there then activated the uber protection on the medic disappear around 40%.
you can however do a quick weapon switch and you will get it back.
Note:The uber works as it should with the person you're healing.

Scare stun speed:Affects slowmoving teleporting hales like the Grunt or weeping angel the most since they can't reach the opponents if they are not close enough.

Hp Modifer
Really unbalanced particularly then it comes to scout hales (like the Grinch) which already have lower hp than regular ones so nerfing it to a limit of -3khp is better.
Suggestion: would be really cool if you could have a plugin there you could turn the hp mod on or off, if you like to have a challange ofc.

Last edited by kvaser95 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 pm
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:20195851
MCID: Rainbow_477
Post Re: List of requested things fixing for HH4.
Fire shotguns: Too annoying to find and fight against shotguns used at long ranges and be set on fire across the map. Especially for the boss Zer0. Who even requested that every classes with S. Shotgun (can be stock for pyro) should be able to do that.

Fujiwara no Mokou: Error model for new players who haven't downloaded her files that won't download anymore and makes pyro noises. I think the issue is the cfg file is corrupted and don't see problems in the files as well as sound_block is enabled.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:40 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:0:51304137
MCID: AlexanderWF
Please fix weapon reskins like Festive Crusaders crossbow and Gun mettle skins etc if possible to.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:01 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:50850057
Just in addition to what was said about the hammer in the original post, in my opinion the hammer is very likely to be abused by the hale in order to get round-critical players/classes out of the way when they cant deal with them.
The hale only has to stay in a safe area where an attack by the mercs is impossible and wait for the hammer to either take the players out directly or push them in a place where the hale can easily kill them.
Everybody (including me) did that atleast once because it is hugely tempting and sometimes the only way out for the hale, so therefoe maybe we should get rid of it.
We already have the damage-slay, the voteslay and now most of the time atleast one admin in the server, which makes the hammer kind of useless and annoying.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Instant hammer for snipers, barely a chance to get away and impossible if you're zoomed in.
Hammers can help the mercs instead of the boss at times due to knockback when hale got him in range. Worse for the boss against experienced players who knows about the hammer.

Update all reskins: 2012-2015 Festives, all csgo skins and all other reskins (like Bread Bite and Beauty Mark).

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
Thunder Runner wrote:
Instant hammer for snipers, barely a chance to get away and impossible if you're zoomed in.
Hammers can help the mercs instead of the boss at times due to knockback when hale got him in range. Worse for the boss against experienced players who knows about the hammer.

Update all reskins: 2012-2015 Festives, all csgo skins and all other reskins (like Bread Bite and Beauty Mark).

With the increased amount of Admins now on the server we can more promptly deal with time wasters and I think that the hammers should go altogether. I find they are more a burden to hales than mercenaries as it can instantly kill hales when they are clearly winning. Also in some tough situations for hales they can simply hold back with low hp left and the hammer can win the round for them without any effort to attempt to fight the remaining few mercenaries.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:48 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:49250027
MCID: AdvancedCori
I agree with Jamie, the hammers are redundant now. We have slay, voteslay, warnings and a timer to combat any situation that prevents a round to progress.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:31 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:46764365
Well I can only speak for the Festive Crusader crossbow. Everything on it works fine besides the uber add. If I hit the boss I don't get the 10% uber from it.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:57 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

AbunaiShi wrote:
Well I can only speak for the Festive Crusader crossbow. Everything on it works fine besides the uber add. If I hit the boss I don't get the 10% uber from it.

As it's still a part of the major amount of festive weapons tha's not been updated yet.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:46 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:59574366
MCID: nitros12
Medic needs the class limit reduced, with 6 medics on a team, each able to get to 100% uber very quickly many bosses are unable to escape the ubered players and lose large amounts of damage.

The Battalions Backup should be nerfed as it prevents many bosses from being able to damage the entire group they has the buff.

Stun speed should be reverted back to normal, since the current speed makes bosses that rely on it unplayable.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:08 pm
Profile E-mail