phpBB Forum

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute. 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:50850057
Post Re: Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute.
Honestly I'm getting sick of arguing with you Jamie, our opinions are so far away from each other that we will never agree on anything.
I don't care about it too much since I will not come back anyway, like I said came here to help Nutcase but with people like you it is impossible to find a solution, you just hate him, you hate me and that is why things are like they are.
We participated in keeping this server alive when Minty was smashing the fuck out of it, now that is what we got in return.
One day you will realise that perma gagging and muting long time and loyal players is the worst thing you could possibly do, but that is none of my business anymore.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:20195851
MCID: Rainbow_477
Post Re: Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute.
Pocket - You still keep misleading people with your false information.

When you say that you and nutcase helped keeping the server active when Minty was letting the server down, you tell you get punished in return. When you do something that's breaking the rules, we admins are here to to take action no matter what you are trying to defend yourself with. We don't like, instantly permagag or ban you for doing going against the rules, however when we do give you plenty of chances to you guys to change your attitude and you refuse to do so, we are forced to do such action.

When you say Jamie don't like you, well that's true but a majority of people too, and you know why? When you guys keep doing all the bad stuff, you would expect people to not like you and want to avoid you, which is everywhere.

And the Nutcase case of micspamming, you don't simply say it's fine cause it's entertaining to sing constantly. When it's against the rules, it is against the rules, simple as that. It doesn't matter it comes to people's taste overall, but even some people gets annoyed over it. Singing on the mic was not never allowed to begin with.

Hope you understand this one day Pocket. And if you keep misleading people with false info, you're not gonna make people trust your side to be right but rather make a bigger fool of yourself.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 pm
Profile E-mail