phpBB Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:47 am

Killalod - Timewasting and Stalemating 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:50850057
Post Killalod - Timewasting and Stalemating
So, after numerous times of this cowardish behavior happening, the only thing I can do is report it.
The Player "Killalod" is hugely abusing the fact that some classes dont have stun rage and scout is fast enough to outrun most of the bosses with ease by just running away and hiding until its stalemate.
It happened two times to me, same boss (Fox), one time on a large, the other on a small map.
As If the timewaste wouldnt be enough of a problem, he clearly knows that I was going to win both times (one time 12k HP left, other time 3k HP) but thanks to the super rule that bosses cant cap the point, I couldnt do nothing but wait to lose.
Following, players are stupid enough to say it would be MY fault for playing by the rules and ending the match quick, and honestly you can not expect me to stay calm after shit like this, otherwise it makes the non-stun bosses completely obsolete as you cant play them anymore as soon as timewasting scouts like killalod are on the server and ruining your match by trying to compensate their lack of skill with childish shit like this.
I recommend to either give EVERY Boss a stun rage or just figure out a method so timewasters die early, as its better for the other players waiting ages for the next round and for the boss who has already won but gets to wait for a stalemate.

Secondly, before people say im hypocritical, Im reporting myself for insulting cowards like killalod for acting like a scared 4 year old girl.
Only fair, If you do something against him then also punish me.

Fri May 15, 2015 4:39 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:49250027
MCID: AdvancedCori
Post Re: Killalod - Timewasting and Stalemating
PocketTeacher wrote:
So, after numerous times of this cowardish behavior happening, the only thing I can do is report it.
The Player "Killalod" is hugely abusing the fact that some classes dont have stun rage and scout is fast enough to outrun most of the bosses with ease by just running away and hiding until its stalemate.
It happened two times to me, same boss (Fox), one time on a large, the other on a small map.
As If the timewaste wouldnt be enough of a problem, he clearly knows that I was going to win both times (one time 12k HP left, other time 3k HP) but thanks to the super rule that bosses cant cap the point, I couldnt do nothing but wait to lose.
Following, players are stupid enough to say it would be MY fault for playing by the rules and ending the match quick, and honestly you can not expect me to stay calm after shit like this, otherwise it makes the non-stun bosses completely obsolete as you cant play them anymore as soon as timewasting scouts like killalod are on the server and ruining your match by trying to compensate their lack of skill with childish shit like this.
I recommend to either give EVERY Boss a stun rage or just figure out a method so timewasters die early, as its better for the other players waiting ages for the next round and for the boss who has already won but gets to wait for a stalemate.

Secondly, before people say im hypocritical, Im reporting myself for insulting cowards like killalod for acting like a scared 4 year old girl.
Only fair, If you do something against him then also punish me.

TL;DR I got wrecked.

Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

TL-DR : I dont give a fuck.

Fri May 15, 2015 6:54 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:14985898
MCID: Agentino
Sounds pretty shitty. :/ As I'm not really involved on the FF side of things, there's not much else I can say for now.

HH Cup Season 1 Champion
HH Cup Season 2 Champion
HH Cup Season 3 Loser

Fri May 15, 2015 10:08 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:1:53259968
MCID: Hircine_Hunter98
So you want to punish him for something many people do? I mean he is not the first i can tell you that, and he wont be the last. In the end you want him punished for doing what scouts are good at, doddging and running away. (Scout) (Scout)

Sat May 16, 2015 7:01 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Yeah but you dont have to go full retard with it, I mean when you are the last survivor and the boss still has 12k hp you should just accept the defeat instead of abusing the rules.
Its ok for me now, I will choose my boss more wisely when I see there are 4 scouts on the server, SloMo Rage + Stun Rage Bosses are dealing quite well with them.

Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:49250027
MCID: AdvancedCori
Sorry but scouts aren't even hard to catch. Sure they're annoying, but that's their entire purpose. I think your just butthurt.

Sat May 16, 2015 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:0:46849145
MCID: killalod
I have my reasons, and also sorry for running away. there was no map time left anyway both times. However second time you could've easily killed me with the rage since I was stuck and I didn't know what to do.

Sat May 16, 2015 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail