phpBB Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:42 am

Double Report: Marie the weird squid and BlackYoshiLP. 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
Post Double Report: Marie the weird squid and BlackYoshiLP.
Should have reported this on the 26th. But Marie the weird squid and BlackYoshiLP were excessively spamming the voteslay on koth_escalante. This feature is not intended for this use and only for timewasting/exploiting. I told them to stop doing it constantly which quite frankly did nothing at all. Then I said it again later because they were still at it. This time I used caps to express my anger at them continously using the voteslay and I said to them "STOP SPAMMING THE ****ING VOTESLAY!" I apologize for bringing that language here to this forum but they were so arrogant I had lost my temper at them. If this is reviewable two days later please check up on this. There were plenty of other players online at the time to back me up on this one.

Any support and replies much appreciated.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:20195851
MCID: Rainbow_477
Post Re: Double Report: Marie the weird squid and BlackYoshiLP.
Lately I've got reports about people abusing the voteslay constantly and I've seen it happening. I've warned the folks about it but it happens at a later time or day afterwards. This needs to stop. Because I'm only a FF2 admin with weak powers, I can't do anything but kick after 3 warnings which they can come afterwards. To this, a temporary ban should be given so they don't do it again and is an issue that should been taken seriously. Doing it again after the end of the ban gives them a new longer temporary ban and after enough amount of bans, it will be permant.

Frog already stated that when he added voteslay, any problems with people abusing can cause removal and bans happen.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:0:51304137
MCID: AlexanderWF
Post Re: Double Report: Marie the weird squid and BlackYoshiLP.
Could be a simple solution on the voteslay, have it work for only people who can be trusted with it. then it cannot be abused to hard so that it get spammed. or add a ban threat on it to prevent people from using it to amuse themselves just.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:25 pm
Profile E-mail