Spoiler Alert:

Charming.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:10 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:50850057
Post Re: PocketTeacher - if you're wondering why you've been gagged
Pointless, everybody knows what kind of person I am, I can be very kind and polite but I have no respect for pussies and nothing or nobody can force me to hold back disrespect for these kind of persons, if you play with fire you will get burnt, he clearly wanted it to be this way, so why complain now boy?

And the fact that this subject of unknown gender was not even manly enough to make a report himself and started crying instead only confirms everything I said.
You will always be this weak little victim everyone is laughing about, who then runs to the next authority person and gets beaten up even harder afterwards.
But thats what happens when you cant stand up for yourself and rather go snitching :D
Wouldve even listened to you if you came to me after this thing we had some months earlier, now I see that you are not man enough for something like that yet.

Attachments:
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg [ 14.04 KiB | Viewed 2176 times ]
Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
"Pointless, everybody knows what kind of person I am, I can be very kind and polite but I have no respect for pussies"

Well I just heard it all... You say you can be very kind and polite then you say you have no respect for "pussies". You most certainly helped yourself with that sentence. Get a grip Pocket. Its a game. If I were not on holiday at the time this happened I sure as hell would have given you a temporary ban for this kind of behaviour as it seems exactly like it was the last time you were given a ban. Watch your attitude.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

No doubt my language wasnt correct, but friendly words of explaination would be a waste of time since this kid would just falsely interpret them as weakness.
Trust me, I know when I can be nice and when I can not, Ive gone through a lot of shit until I developed my sensibilty for that.
And because of that my attitude is fine like it is, on the one hand it helps me finding out who I can trust, on the other hand it keeps me from getting abused by wannabe smartasses and fake people.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:16743808
MCID: frog
Hi PocketTeacher.

Give yourself at least 24 hours, then come up back and re-read what you've written. I hoping that it might make you cringe a little. If it doesn't, then that's a shame, because it means you've got some work to do on yourself and understanding, basic, acceptable social interaction.

I hope you don't think that you're impressing anyone, or that you're anywhere near being in the right here.

How you're being is really unpleasant.
You seem like you're trying to be a bully.
You seem to have issues with gender.

No one should have to tolerate this kind of behaviour, and one of the primary reasons for having admins and moderators in online communities is to deal with people acting in the way that you are.

I suggest that you try thinking about and confronting your own issues, rather than taking them out on anyone else.

You are indefinitely gagged and muted until you can somehow show that you are this "very kind and polite" person that you think you can be.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

I basically gave you the answer to all that stuff in the post I made seconds before you made yours.
My attitude will stay the same, I am not a bully just because I defend my own interests against people who think they can fuck with me.
If I would let that happen I would be nothing better than this child.

Also I dont really get your point with the gender issues, all Im saying is that if you are a male person you should behave like one.
Hell, I even saw girls with more courage than him, and im not even talking about insulting or punching people, just standing up for themselves and talk things out instead of crying elsewhere to avoid an uncomfortable conversation.
Or If you dont want to do that, just stay out of trouble, its that simple.

The only, literally the only issue I see on my side is the high potential aggression and the harsh language, but since this is not the first time that this became obvious I wonder even more why he first begs for beef but cries afterwards, I was part of this community for two years now and like I said in the beginning, everyone knows how I react to provocation.

And as a consequence of the fact that I was here for this relatively long time I dont bother anymore to convince people of my kindness, you either believe in it or you dont, but thats not my problem at all.
Everyone has the chance to pm me via steam if there is a problem, I never ignored any message that reached me that way.

In the end it is your server and of course you can do what you want with it and the players on it, If you dont want me here then fine, but I am not going to change my attitude just to be accepted by people who have no respect for me anyway.

Im also getting sick of explaining this everytime so no matter what happens this was the last time, do whatever you want but dont act like a therapist and put it like I am an idiot who does not understand how social life works.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:52 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Respect is earned with kindness. Something you lack a great deal of. We get fed up watching you winge almost every time you die. Even when your one of the last survivors you still claim that its "BS". And you also still continue to mostly aim your so called "kindness" at Medics or Engineers by calling them "pussies". How do you seriously expect to get respect for that?

After seeing some of those comments in Frogs post it is no wonder youve been gagged and muted. Verus is not a girl and is a good friend you can talk to as we have been for a long time. And how dare you say you will rape him! What are you going to do one day? Become a sick and twisted Paedophile? I would like to think you dont find yourself behind bars one day for rape allegations.

Saying things like that are very hurtful you know. You wouldnt like it if someone said it to you. But its not like you really ever seem to care what you say to others or think about their feelings when you say it. The way you act leads me believe you were a bully at school. This kind of attitude is why you wont get respect.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:03 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

You are really taking things to the next level with these accusations now.
A paedophile, are you fucking serious?
Why did we come to pseudo-psychoanalysis anyway, rape is a relatively common used term for destroying someone nowadays, If you really think I want to have any sexual contact with Verus, another male person or any other underaged person, then you are a moron, sorry.
And I never bullied people in school, I was only reacting highly aggressive to disrespect, just like I am still doing today.
Thats just what you have to do nowadays, were not living on Pony Island or some shit.
I am fighting fire with fire, nothing else.

Oh yeah, Im sure he is really depressed now, please Jamie.
Lets face it, he only wanted to show me that he has connections to admins he can use to punish me, he is hiding behind you, Frog and both of your admin benefits.
My example with the bullied child in school fits perfectly, with the huge advantage on his side because there is no beating up after snitching on the internet.
He is aware of these facts and is now enjoying that for the first time his opinion has impact on one of these persons he would never dare to play with in the real world.
Im not making fun of it, bullying is a serious problem and it also makes me sad watching how some (young) people hurt each other, but thats just what his behavior looks like.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

"He is aware of these facts and is now enjoying that for the first time his opinion has impact on one of these persons he would never dare to play with in the real world."

So implying you then? Once again you are bringing real world situations into this. Coming into contact with you in the real world? Well therefore you truly are a bully if you intend to harm Verus should he ever meet you in person. Grow up. If you are 20+ I am truly shocked at how pathetic you act over a game that you intend to threaten for real too.

I am certain this post will eventually get locked because you dont know when to stop and that everyones opinions against yours must therefore result in a reply leading to further insults/threats coming from your potty mouth. Frog is right when he says you have attitude problems to deal with.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

I was keeping insults on a minimum in this post.
But I agree with you, we could keep talking over pages but not reach a compromise satisfying both sides.
See, I am 20, you are even older, we both are not going to change in our behavior or the way we think of certain things, the way we interact with others is the result of every experience we made in our life so far, nobody can switch it off and start from zero.
That is my attitude, and because its getting more and more obvious that its not compatible with the attitude of the admins here, maybe the best thing is to keep distance.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 pm
Profile E-mail