phpBB Forum

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 am

Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute. 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:33765246
Post Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute.
As with your actions lately you have caused a great amount of displeasure amongst members of our community. As a result you have been perma gagged and muted following Frog recently giving us more necessary power to deal with repetitive behaviour like this. Due to the refusal of you letting your potty mouth loose all the time I am refusing any attempt to appeal this from you should you decide to try and appeal this. Nobody likes a toxic person like you in the community looking for trouble with insults/micspamming repetitively especially when warned many times to stop and refusing to acknowledge it.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:21 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:14985898
MCID: Agentino
Post Re: Nutcase - Do not try to appeal for your perma gag and mute.
What a Nutty.

BWAHAHAH

HH Cup Season 1 Champion
HH Cup Season 2 Champion
HH Cup Season 3 Loser

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

STEAM_0:0:78848633
Let us take a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:18 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:50850057
Jamieboi2 wrote:
As with your actions lately you have caused a great amount of displeasure amongst members of our community. As a result you have been perma gagged and muted following Frog recently giving us more necessary power to deal with repetitive behaviour like this.

More like "I don't like people who question my authority, also I can not handle criticism, thankfully Frog now gave me unlimited power so I can show everyone even harder that I'm not a convenient admin in any way".
You're acting like a douchebag of monumental proportions since you became an admin.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:59574366
MCID: nitros12

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:04 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Oh no, he was actually adding some entertainment to the server, better perma gag and mute him to make sure the only thing that stands out on HH4 is the amount of admin abuse :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:00 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Pocket. Im not going to let someone like him make people feel unwelcome here by being rude to them. Also you dont know what his been like lately. Dont appreciate him calling Spekkie "Alexes pedo girlfriend" in this particular scenario. Consistantly micspamming/chatspamming every single minute every single day. And I have NEVER abused my power ever. But I do one thing that a majority of the community has been wanting done for a long time that I have now been able to do and you come back here talking crap about me again. This decision was long thought out by far more than myself so what makes you think im abusing my power? Frog was convinced enough with feedback from several people that Nutcase was being a consistant problem (which he was) so thus he wanted me to use the new commands on him as I was the only Admin on at this particular time. And now your calling me a douche? You too are a potty mouthed, disrespectful and arrogant individual who does not care about the way you talk to others and only defend the same type of people as you. Thats why you are as usual almost every post you make saying something rude to others. Especially Admins.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

I know what he is like, for me it was always more fun when he was around.
And I rather have someone singing on the mic than having the fun police (aka admins) around, always exaggerating things to make other people look bad.
Also I didn't come back to talk crap about you, I'm here to return a favor.
But now seeing once again that people get punished for things which are not a big deal at all, and you even going that far saying "Do not try to appeal for your punishment" just confirms that the heads of this "community" are trying their best to get everyone out who is not making a bitch out of himself.
And you're right, I only defend the same type of people as me, honest and strong people with their own opinion, not fake cowards who suck up to everyone just to be accepted.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:28 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:1:27082221
PocketTeacher wrote:
But now seeing once again that people get punished for things which are not a big deal at all

Thats funny because if this was a bigger community you would have been banned after a day at most, you seem to have no idea how forgiving jamie has been to you guys when other people including myself has wondered why he has let it slide countless times so don't try to act like jamie is the demon of the server or something.

I have no personal problems with you but this is just getting absurd.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:40 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Mizu - With only warnings as a previous power that was partly my reasoning to letting things slide due to ineffectiveness and being able to just rejoin. As Nutcase proved in the past the warnings were somewhat ineffective as he kept on ignoring them by rejoining and continuing to break rules thus this is now the end result as ive finally been able to talk it over to Frog. Another reason was I also wanted to give them a chance to change their dislikeable ways. But in the end when they just refused to change at all or try to become a more likeable person so I had to carry out these commands in the end.

Pocket - Not a big deal you say? Say that to the many people who got fed up with the crap that spewed from his mouth and the insults he made. I would have loved to have pleased the majority of the community who could not stand his nonsense a long time ago if I was able too. Only recently I and other admins can. Yet again you are proving that you just hate Admins because we are actually doing the right thing. I gave you and him several chances to change and did either of you? Nope not at all. Well you did for a little while but then you went back to your same old ways which you know many did not like and because you continued just like he did you both got permanently gagged as a result of your arrogant and unfriendly ways which we clearly saw would never change no matter how much I tried to give you both chances to change. This is the reason why you both cant appeal.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:16 pm
Profile E-mail