It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:57 am

MC Server Guides & Rules 
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:14464950
MCID: Paulmega
Post MC Server Guides & Rules
Live server map: http://www.thehh.co.uk/mclivemap/

Hello new and welcome back old Minecrafters!

We've relaunched our Minecraft server! It's a 10 player survival 1.8.3 server. If it gets busier later on, we'll upgrade the player amount. Connect @ thehh.co.uk .
The server also has a handful of plugins to rollback griefing and to protect your own belongings. More on the protecting lower down in this topic.
The server is open for new and old players. So if you're a returning vet or a new person, everyone is welcome on our new server! Feel free to invite your friends along as well.

Me & Sam will be your main admins these first couple of days. If you've got any trouble, be sure to send either me or Sam a PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Rules
To keep the server as fun and friendly as possible, we've set up a few simple rules. Please make sure you follow them.
Breaking the rules means a one-time warning. Continue after that and you'll be banned.

1. No stealing
    2. Be respectful and co-operative
    3. If you break something by accident, try and fix it or leave a note

If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, take the following steps:

1. Contact the person personally and point him to the /rules command. (Use /msg *name* to send a private message on MC)
    2. If you can't talk to the person, post a reply to the player report thread.
    3. If that doesn't work either AND it's really urgent, send me or Sam a message on Steam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Commands

We use a handful of plugins to make the server a more fun experience for everyone. In this section, you can read up on the commands to use these plugins.

This server too uses ranks. There are 5 ranks on the server, each have their own set of permissions. Note that each higher up rank get the same permissions as the rank below them.

This is a normal starters rank. If you're not registered on the site or a reg, you get this rank.
Permissions
/msg - Message someone privately
/rules - Show server rules ingame
/who - Show who is online

User
This is a registered forum user. Note: not a reg.
Permissions
/tpa *name* - Request a teleport to someone. That person can accept with /tpaccept or deny with /tpdeny.
/spawn - Return to spawn
/back - Use this to return to your last location. (IE last location before death, last location before teleport, etc.)

Reg
This is a Reg player.
Permissions
/co inspect - See who and when something was placed somewhere.
/sethome - /home - Use these commands to set your home and return to that location later on.
/cprivate - Lock an object just for you.
/cdonation - Make a chest only empty-able for you. It's a donation chest!
/cremove - Remove a lock from your object.
/lwc - Bring up the locking help ingame.

Members
This is a full H|H member.
Permissions
Members have no special permissions as of now. Their name shows up in a different color ingame though.

Admin
These are the admins of the server.
Permissions
Admins have access to all other commands.

Other Plugins

UsedRotten
Place rotten flesh in a 2x2 combination and you get 1 leather!

Last edited by Paulmega on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

Post Re: MC Server Guides & Rules
Topic's been updated with more commands.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:0:5041813
MCID: Shrike77
I can't seem to use /msg or /rules and get permission denied errors when trying. /rules is less vital for me of course but /msg has its uses.

Also, on the past with the /home command you used to be able to add a player name as an argument and TP to their home. Is that part of the plugin used here?

Also I died in the nether and lost all my stuff, but that's not really related to the topic of this thread.

Down with the nether.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

Shrike wrote:
I can't seem to use /msg or /rules and get permission denied errors when trying. /rules is less vital for me of course but /msg has its uses.

Yeah it seems the permissions aren't taken over properly by their parents. i've added these commands to all ranks now.

Quote:
Also, on the past with the /home command you used to be able to add a player name as an argument and TP to their home. Is that part of the plugin used here?

I've disabled it for now to prevent people breaking into someone's home when he / she doesn't want them there.

Quote:
Also I died in the nether and lost all my stuff, but that's not really related to the topic of this thread.

Down with the nether.

Hahah, damn that sucks! :(

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:1:32943307
MCID: Hevlikn
My account isn't registering. Might this be caused by me recently changing my in-game minecraft name?

Edit: I've changed my username on the user control panel

Should i try putting in my email (ie. mojang account name) instead? The spam is really getting me down

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm
Profile E-mail
HH Donor
HH Donor

hvlkn wrote:
My account isn't registering. Might this be caused by me recently changing my in-game minecraft name?

Edit: I've changed my username on the user control panel

Should i try putting in my email (ie. mojang account name) instead? The spam is really getting me down

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. The player names get automatically forwarded to the server so it should work. I'll take a look in the files for you.

I've now added you to the Reg group. Hope this helps!

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
HH Donor
HH Donor

STEAM_0:0:5406745
BattleTag: k3d#2960
The username is not working in the skin viewer. I am guessing if it works in the skin viewer then that is the correct thing to set in your profile here.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm
Profile E-mail
@H|H Reg
@H|H Reg

STEAM_0:1:32943307
MCID: Hevlikn
Paulmega wrote:

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. The player names get automatically forwarded to the server so it should work. I'll take a look in the files for you.

I've now added you to the Reg group. Hope this helps!

Looks like it's working now, thanks!

I don't believe /home and /sethome work though, and it's worth pointing out that all /lwc commands are available for all users

edit: I accidentally a word

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail